Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Patience is a virtue

I have no patience whatsoever. I want everything yesterday, and my goals to be reached moments after I set them. Obviously, this is not the way life works, and most things do take time. It's something over a year since the seed of Lavender Garden was planted, and, considering I took three months off everything in that time, when my lavender baby was born, I actually think it's going pretty well. Trouble is, I look at facebook, and twitter, and see thousands of likes and follows, and instantly want the same. But, I have become more and more aware of exactly how much time that takes, constant plugging away on FB, joining in all the promotional nights, and constant tweeting, and being part of all the many relevant (and not so relevant) promotional #hours to gain as much visibility as possible. It does pay off though, and I just have to be patient, no matter how hard it may be. FB likes and twitter follows are steadily increasing, which is resulting in a slow but steady increase of sales. I just have to stick with it and find the time to devote to social media!

2 comments:

  1. Didn't want to read and split! Just wanted to say I can so relate but I know it will pay off...its the plateau thats difficult xx

    ReplyDelete