Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Lavender Pets is born!

We have three cats, they are 15 months old and are sisters. They're all spayed. They all got along well, until their mum, our beloved Phoebe died tragically in August. Since then they have been hostile, aggressive, fighting & squabbling with each other. And, spraying all over the house, desperately trying to find their own hierarchy. After much research, and looking into buying synthetic pheremones sprays or diffusers, I realised that surely I can create my own spray to help, it would be cheaper, more effective, and, 100% natural. Animals are much more receptive crystals & oils than we are, because they go on instinct, with none of the reservations or doubts that we have. I've used crystals on animals before, and they respond brilliantly. So I have blended Kitty Calm, to balance energies between bickering cats, promote restful sleep and generally calm and soothe. As with all my sprays, simply spritz onto the cats bedding, or into the room before they enter. Do NOT spray on or at the cat. They hate it! My Doggie Destress spray is fab for calming hyper, over excited, anxious dogs, helping to calm, soothe & ground them. Same directions apply as with the cat spray. So now, every member if your household, including the pets can chill out! I can put their name on the label too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment